Featured Vacation RentalVacation Rentals Property Management Guest Services Specials / Packages
1. The premises will be occupied ONLY by the number of adults and children stated above. Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons is a breach of this agreement and may result in forfeiture of Tenantís security deposit at the sole discretion of Owners or their agent.
2. RENT: Tenant agrees to pay 100% of total rent amount and security deposit. This amount is charged at the time of booking. Other payment arrangements can be made if time allows. This reservation is non cancelable and non refundable.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit may be covered with credit card or with a check. If you choose to pay by check, please send a separate check for the deposit. Tenant shall provide a security deposit in the amount previously stated no later than five days after the contract is signed and received. Owners and their agent may use all or any portion of the security deposit reasonably necessary to (a) cure Tenantís default in payment of rent or other sums due; (b) repair damages caused by Tenant or by a guest or licensee of Tenant; (c) clean the premises in excess of normal clean, if necessary upon expiration of the term; or (d) replace or return personal property, excluding ordinary wear and tear. No later than three (3) weeks after the end of the term, Owners and their agent shall furnish Tenant an itemized written statement of the basis for, and the amount of, any security received and the disposition of the security and shall return any remaining portion of the security to Tenant. If damage for which Tenant is responsible exceeds the amount of the security deposit, Tenant hereby authorizes Owner and agent to charge Tenantís credit card identified in this agreement for such additional damage.
4. UTILITIES: Tenant agrees to pay for all long distance telephone calls charged during occupancy of the premises plus a $20.00 handling fee, and any services hired by Tenant.
5. USE: Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises. Tenant shall not hold Owner or Agent liable for personal property lost or left behind.
6. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Tenant agrees to comply with all reasonable rules or
7. CANCELLATION: Big Bear Luxury Properties reserves the right to cancel any reservation. Tenant agrees that when the reservation is made the full payment is due within five days unless the date of arrival is more than six (6) weeks after the reservation is made. We understand this is a strict policy, however, these homes are in high demand and in order to be fair to the homeowners we ask that you be fully committed before making the reservation. As indicated in section 4 above, the rent monies are non-refundable. If Tenant cancels the reservation, owners or their agent will attempt to rebook the premises at the same rate. If owners or their agents are able to rebook the premises, tenant will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee. If owners and their agent are unable to rebook the premises, Tenantís rental payment, excluding departure cleaning charges, will be forfeited.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: Check-in time is anytime after 3:00 P.M. of arrival day. The check-in time during the Christmas and New Yearís holiday period is after 4:00 P.M. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO COME CHECK-IN TO OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO CHECKING-IN TO THE HOUSE. Directions will be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to you once full payment has been received. Early check-in may be granted the day before your arrival. Please call our office 909-866-4691. Check out time is at 10:00 A.M. on your day of departure. Please feel free to call our office the day before your check out to arrange for a late check out 909-866-4691. There are NO early check-ins or late check outs during Holiday periods.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenantís guest).
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The undersigned have read the foregoing prior to execution and acknowledge receipt of a copy. In any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneyís fees and costs in addition to any other relief awarded.