Terms and Conditions
1. The premises will be occupied ONLY by the number of adults and children stated above. Occupancy of the premises by any additional persons is a breach of this agreement and may result in forfeiture of Tenant’s security deposit at the sole discretion of Owners or their agent.
2. RENT: Tenant agrees to pay 100% of total rent amount and security deposit. This amount is charged at the time of booking. Other payment arrangements can be made if time allows. This reservation is non cancelable and non refundable.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Tenant shall provide a security deposit when the contract is signed and received. Owners and their agent may use all or any portion of the security deposit reasonably necessary to (a) cure Tenant’s default in payment of rent or other sums due; (b) repair damages caused by Tenant or by a guest or licensee of Tenant; (c) clean the premises in excess of normal clean, if necessary upon expiration of the term; or (d) replace or return personal property, excluding ordinary wear and tear. No later than three (3) weeks after the end of the term, Owners and their agent shall furnish Tenant an itemized written statement of the basis for, and the amount of, any security received and the disposition of the security and shall return any remaining portion of the security to Tenant. If damage for which Tenant is responsible exceeds the amount of the security deposit, Tenant hereby authorizes Owner and agent to charge Tenant’s credit card identified in this agreement for such additional damage. 3.5 Vacation Rental Damage Protection: As part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection for $65.00, plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy
www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Big Bear Luxury Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Big Bear Luxury Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a security deposit will be required.
4. UTILITIES: Tenant agrees to pay for all long distance telephone calls charged during occupancy of the premises plus a $20.00 handling fee, and any services hired by Tenant.
5. USE: Tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises. Tenant shall not hold Owner or Agent liable for personal property lost or left behind.
6. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Tenant agrees to comply with all reasonable rules or
regulations posted on the premises or delivered to Tenant by Owner. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire deposit. This is important because some homeowners are allergic to pet hair or smoke.
7. CANCELLATION: Big Bear Luxury Properties reserves the right to cancel any reservation. Tenant agrees that when the reservation is made the full payment is due within five days unless the date of arrival is more than six (6) weeks after the reservation is made. We understand this is a strict policy, however, these homes are in high demand and in order to be fair to the homeowners we ask that you be fully committed before making the reservation. As indicated in section 4 above, the rent monies are non-refundable. If Tenant cancels the reservation, owners or their agent will attempt to rebook the premises at the same rate. If owners or their agents are able to rebook the premises, tenant will receive a refund less a $100.00 cancelation fee. If owners and their agent are unable to rebook the premises, Tenant’s rental payment, excluding departure cleaning charges, will be forfeited. Travel Insurance is available and highly recommended. 7.5 Vacation Rental Insurance-CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expensed due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force your to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancelation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
8. CLEANING: After your stay the home will be inspected. Our cleaning service will perform a departure clean. We request that you leave the home picked up and any dishes put into the dishwasher and started. Do not make up the beds, which have been used. Tenant must take trash from home to nearest disposal site. There is a separate charge of $50.00 for trash left behind and or dirty dishes left undone. In addition if the home is left excessively dirty or in disarray or the furniture has been moved the cleaning fee will be doubled and deducted from your security deposit Do not dispose hot ashes into the trash bins or trash cans, if hot ashes must be disposed of, please call Big Bear Luxury Properties. If ashes cold, you may use small metal can provided.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: Check-in time is anytime after 3:00 P.M. of arrival day. The check-in time during the Christmas and New Year’s holiday period is after 4:00 P.M. TENANT IS REQUIRED TO COME CHECK-IN TO OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO CHECKING-IN TO THE HOUSE. Directions will be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to you once full payment has been received. Early check-in may be granted the day before your arrival. Please call our office 909-866-4691. Check out time is at 10:00 A.M. on your day of departure. Please feel free to call our office the day before your check out to arrange for a late check out 909-866-4691. There are NO early check-ins or late check outs during Holiday periods.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant’s guest).
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The undersigned have read the foregoing prior to execution and acknowledge receipt of a copy. In any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in addition to any other relief awarded.